When you make the decision to move to Google Apps for Work, you might feel a little overwhelmed with everything Google Apps has to offer. While our goal is to get your business and team members to the point where you’re comfortable with all of the apps, we want to make a Google Apps Introduction to the apps that will replace your old way of doing things and increase your productivity. These apps boast a 99.9% uptime and are synced online in real-time so you can access and update from anywhere, at any time, on virtually any device.
- 30 GB of storage: Don’t worry about having to delete important emails or files. If your storage ever does get full, Google offers affordable upgrades and even an unlimited option.
- Robust search function: Much like Google’s search engine, the search function inside of Gmail can help you easily locate emails by sender, subject, date, or even by just typing in a few key words.
- Reduced spam: Did you know businesses can easily lose up to 200 hours per year to sorting through and deleting spam emails? Gmail’s spam filtering greatly reduces the amount of spam you receive in your inbox and the filtering function allows you more control over what is and isn’t considered spam.
- Google Calendar
- Share your calendar with team members so you can easily identify where everyone is and what availability they have.
- Integrate with your email so you can quickly add an event to your calendar when someone provides you with a date and time.
- Publish your calendar events to publicly accesses sites or embed into your website to make scheduling easier.
- No need to worry about updating your phone calendar, with the Google Calendar app, your appointments will sync across every platform!
- Google Hangouts
- An instant messaging app linked to your Google account.
- Quickly communicate without sending emails or text messages.
- Hangouts included in GMail search feature so you can easily find chat logs to recall important details discussed.
- Group messaging capabilities
- Video conferencing capabilities
- Google Drive
- 30 GB of storage for all of your important documents & files.
- Easily upload and share files with people both inside and outside of your domain.
- Upload, view and edit Microsoft Office documents without needing Microsoft Office installed on your device.
- Docs, Sheets, and Slides are equivalent to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Secure access and privacy controls.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Jessica Bledsoe is the co-founder of River City Networks located in Louisville, KY. River City Networks is Louisville’s first IT services firm specializing in Google Apps platforms for businesses with less than 75 employees.
When she’s not managing the day-to-day operations at River City Networks, Jessica enjoys traveling, cuddling her dogs, and binge-watching reality TV.