- In Google Sheets, open a spreadshee
- To add an image as a header, at the top, click View > Freeze and specify the number of rows or columns to freeze. Click anywhere in the frozen section where you want the image.
- To add an image to the body of a spreadsheet, click anywhere on the spreadsheet
- In the toolbar, select Insert > Image
- Select an option:
- Upload – upload an image from your computer
- Take a snapshot – open your computer’s webcam and snap a photo
- By URL – paste the image’s URL
- Your albums – select an image from an album on your computer
- Google Drive – select an image from your Google Drive
- Search – search an image to upload
- (Optional) To resize the image, click and drag a point on the border.
Try G Suite for FREE
All you need to do your best work, together in one package that works seamlessly from your computer, phone or tablet. No credit card required.